2 Vacancies: Coordinator (full-time)/Trainee (part-time)
Caselex is seeking two aspiring and highly motivated (soon-to-be) law graduates to join our editorial team based in Utrecht.
Caselex is a unique and fast-growing legal information service aimed at serving competition and M&A
professionals around the world. Working with our team of national experts from all around the
world, we have developed a comprehensive database of English market definition summaries
from merger control decisions delivered by 52 competition authorities around Europe, Asia, Oceania
and Latin America. Having launched the service in Autumn 2016, our client portfolio has
grown rapidly to over 100 leading law firms and competition authorities around the world.
We are looking for 2 motivated individuals to coordinate our production activities. The
successful applicants will become part of a young and innovative team based in
Utrecht, working on quality control, proofreading, overseeing and coordinating production of
our content and assisting with the expansion of our coverage and commercial activities.
Background, skills and competences
- Law student or (soon to be) graduate with a keen interest in competition law.
- Native/near-native level of English (knowledge of other European languages is a big plus).
- Strong organisation, management and communication skills.
- Precise and accurate working attitude, with eagerness and ability to pick up skills swiftly.
- Flexible, timely, committed and hands-on working attitude.
- Real team player and excellent networking skills.
- Previous experience in the legal publishing sector & social media and sales support is an advantage.
What we offer
- A truly inspiring and nice working environment with the best colleagues you can imagine.
- A great opportunity to work in a multinational legal network and gain visibility.
- The ability to quickly build up a highly valuable expertise in a key area of law and expand your
- For the traineeship: the possibility to stay with Caselex following the 6-month period, based on
- Competitive remuneration.
- For both positions, we are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible.
- To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (max. 1 side of A4) to Louiza Zygouraki
- For further information please contact Louiza Zygouraki (Editorial Manager).